Team Building with Puzzles
Tools for Powerful Programming
Team Building with Puzzles is filled with powerful, portable activity tools that can help you engage your participants in meaningful ways.
- You can present the puzzles taught in this course to any size group in just about any space.
- You will have access to downloadable puzzles and puzzle kits so you can start leading what you learn right away. (Over $100 worth of puzzle resources.)
- There are six main Lessons and one final SUPER BONUS Puzzle within the course.
- You have lifetime access to the course after enrollment.
- Jump into the course any time, no attendance requirements.
- Learn and interact with team builders all over the world.
- Professional development from the comfort of your own home.
- 30-Day 100% money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
Dr. Cavert will share why he uses puzzles, when he uses them, how he uses them, and the insightful conversations puzzles can open up with your groups.
Let's learn something together.
“Dr. Cavert creates ready-to-use resources and trainings for busy team builders eager to learn and grow so they feel confident delivering programs that exceed the expectations of their participants.”
I have been actively educating and team building with groups of all ages for more than 30 years. I am an author, speaker and professional trainer in the area of experiential adventure-based education focusing on how activities within this field help to develop and enhance pro-social behaviors and emotional intelligence – especially with youth populations.
Currently I am a freelance trainer, writer, and creative content developer for the team builder resource sites, FUNdoing.com and ChrisCavert.com Before embarking on my quest for a location-independent lifestyle as a freelance educator I was an assistant professor in the Health and Physical Education department at Northeastern Illinois University in Chicago.
I hold a Physical Education degree from the University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse, a Master’s Degree in Experiential Education from Minnesota State University at Mankato, specializing in curriculum development, and an Educational Doctorate degree in Curriculum & Instruction from Northern Arizona University. My doctoral focus and dissertation research related to challenge course practitioner preparation in the field of adventure-based education.
I have had the privilege to author or coauthor sixteen adventure-based related activity books. My books focus on sharing activities that help educators, in many different fields, use experiential adventure-based education to encourage pro-social behaviors and emotional intelligence in the groups that they work with.
I lead trainings, interactive team building programs and workshops both nationally and internationally bringing the activities in my books to life. I work with Educators, Challenge Course Practitioners, Therapeutic Counselors, Social Workers, Recreational Staff, Camp Staff, Youth Workers, and Human Resources Professionals. You can see more about my services at the Trainings page at FUNdoing.com Or, contact me at: [email protected]